Monday 25 June 2012

Tuesday waffles

I am sure I have a daughter who is on her way to the Oscars. I went and watched her school play today and what a little trooper. She did not miss a word or a move, the only problem is she is still in the roll though the play finished several hours ago.

We came home to find Bear had dropped off a huge load of pallets for fire wood and that he had gone back to get more for himself. He is using the pallets to put pot plants on in his nursery; he thought I would need some firewood so he got me a load as well. I rung Pop to tell him and he will be around tomorrow with the chain saw.

Bear said he has finished painting the lounge ( light pastel pink, so not like Bear), he will give it another coat tomorrow and on Thursday he has the carpet people coming in, all courtesy of insurance. He decided not to work outside today because the wind was freezing cold with occasional rain, so he came in here where we have a sunny day with a cool wind.

I have had 3 calls from Jason and numerous photos from his cell phone off the work he has done, I wonder if that man feels like I have a need to check up on him. Well I don’t, I would much rather see more of him rather than a line of fence posts.

You know the seasons are all wonky, we have had frosts, snow and all manner of nasties and yet I have lettuces coming up; whats that about in mid winter.

Well I must get away for now, hopefully I can write more tonight, but for now thank you for dropping by.

(WOW almost 800 hits in a month or around 24 hits a day, I so thank you all for your interest and support).

No comments:

Post a Comment