Monday 11 June 2012

Monday and exhausted

Normally I love Mondays, but after a very full weekend of baking, entertaining and running after people I am exhausted.
The girls and I got away from Jason’s much later than we intended, not arriving home just before midnight, so all three of us were very tired this morning. The girls will be in bed early tonight I think.
Bear stayed over at Jason’s and since he is executor of Ewing’s last will and testament he and Jason went into the lawyers this afternoon.

He arrived home not so long ago and he looks tired as well, so early night for us all I expect. Bear is very excited about the plant nursery and both he and Jason have spoken to the lawyer about getting a legal lease agreement written up.

Mal and Speedi are still out at Oxford, Paula wanted to stay out there as well but as she had work today like the rest of us she had to reluctantly to come home. She rang me tonight to tell me she is going back to Oxford to be with Speedi, lucky wench to have such a lovely boss.
I am allowed to have Wednesday off so I am very grateful, and the girls will get the afternoon off school and will be brought out by Pop.

Pop has done more repairs around the house today; my room is finished and just needs painting.
Bear was rather surprised when he went into his room tonight to find none of his gear except the PC, I took him into my room and his gear neatly put away in drawers his face just lit up. So from tonight on I guess I officially have a partner and not a boarder.

Bear has just finished the dishes, so it’s time to go and put our feet up and spend some time with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment