Thursday 21 June 2012

Thursday night

It has been a lovely day today, almost like Autumn and makes me worry what bad weather id coming.

Had a very successful day working today, I managed to get ahead of my schedule and will have some spare time tomorrow.
Carla had a bad day at school today, she was bullied and came home very sullen and depressed, it has taken quite a while to get the details and I will be going to the school tomorrow to raise Mary hell.

Bear spent the morning with Pop and his lady and the afternoon at the nursery. He has finished the repairs on the shade house, and is now working on repairing and organising the hothouses.
We had another discussion tonight about where we are in our relationship, I think I need to slow down a little on my expectations, but at least we have agreed that for the next 12 months we will stay in Christchurch and Bear will travel to and fro and when necessary stay out there. It’s a good compromise and we are both happy with it.

He has had the real estate have a look in at the new house(cabin) on his farm to get a new valuation and he is very happy and excited about it, she says she doesn’t see a problem in selling it once it has been finished; that is really good news.

Had a call from Paula today, Speedi told her Mal has been sent to Australia for 2 weeks, also that Malcolm has family problems at home which are upsetting him, but Speedi didn’t elaborate. I hope this doesn’t mean Malcolm will be going back home, but as I said to Paula that if he is going to Australia for a while surely the news from home cannot be too serious.
Paula says I should give Bear more “rope”, she says that way I will find out just how committed he is to staying in town with me, I suspect she thinks if he had the rope he will stay out at the farm more  often than here; I know in my heart she is quite wrong. Also I am not about to play tricks in our relationship, Bear is too good a person to do that, if we are to have a relationship it will work out, if not then it was not meant to be.

Well must away to bed.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment