Friday 22 June 2012

Saturday Morning, all is well.

Wow what a night, I have not had so much giggling and carrying on in this house for so long, and I should say it was not all the girls. We had a ball last night and in fact ended up going for a late night walk with Bear and Jason. We were stopped by the police as being suspect, but as I pointed out to the very cute policeman the only real suspect was Bear.

Anyway as you probably gathered Jason ended up staying the night, so my bedding was stretched in all manner of ways, fortunately Bear and Jason went over to Pops and loaded up on more bedding and we ended up being very cozy. It was finally lights out at 2:0am but I could still hear giggling at 2:30 despite numerous growlings.

The bathroom is a scene of chaos with all the comings and goings, Bear is getting ready for his day with the “boys” and I am having a day out with the girls and Jason’s family. We are going to met up with Paula and some other friends along the way. Jason is shouting us out to willow bank and we will have lunch out there.
Kyle and Carla are hitting of well, she thinks he is awesome but as Jason pointed out Kyle thinks he is awesome too. He certainly is a confident teenager and very cheeky, he has already hit on me and got a cuff around the ear from Bear for being cheeky.
This morning Kyle started telling me some tales about Bear and his ex, I don’t know if they are of his own making but when Jason came in it all stopped suddenly and I have heard no more, I am hoping they are just mischievous tales; if not they were certainly an odd couple.

Well the bathroom is clear and its my turn, I will write more later today, for now its off for some fun.

Byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment