Monday 25 June 2012

Tuesday - a quiet one I hope.

Tuesday bounces back again.
I am looking forward to today as my little Princess is in a school play so I am going along this afternoon to watch. She has been so excited for so long and of course we have been rehearsing her lines with everyone, and I mean everyone from Kyle to bears dog Toffy.

I had a very enjoyable evening with Jason, we talked for hours and it seemed like just 15-20 mins. He got away home around 1:00am, so I am picking he may be a little tired today.

No word from Bear but I assume I will now be placed on that outer rim of people that he acknowledges when he has time. He becomes so focused on the things that are important to him he often forgets the others around him. That sounds like I am complaining and I am certainly not, it’s just I do understand how Bear works.

Apart from watching my little actress, today is going to be one of full on work; yesterday was a bit messy so I need to get the routine back.

Jason has a full day today as he is repairing old fencing, a project he thinks will take a few days, he and Bear are also putting new fencing along their new boundaries. Jason is worried that the new driveway Bear has flattened out with the tractor will turn into a sea of mud in heavy rain, it has no top layer of gravel, but then Bear is limited to what he can do by finances until he sells his own farm. He told Jason he doesn’t expect the actual nursery to open until mid summer, but the online part will be ready for spring but with limited stock this year.

During the week Kelly and Kyle stay with their Gran and usually go out to the farm on weekends, so the girls and I are really looking forward to seeing them all, including Gran.
Jason said he hopes to be in again tonight, I asked him not too but he can be such an obstinate man that short of banning him from my door he does as he wishes, so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment