Friday 8 June 2012

Weird Start to the day

My day started at 2:30am when I heard Bear moving around. I got up to find out why and found he was getting dressed, I asked why and he told me his friend Ewing had just passed away.
I asked how did he know because I know we didn't get a phone call and he just said he knew because he had been told. I know many of his friends have told me Bear is very psychic but this was the first time I had ever seen him ever even admit he has this gift.
Anyway he was up and gone and of course so did my sleep.

I have since had a phone call from him and he is really very upset, Ewing was a very special friend to my Bear and this loss has cut close to him. He has been with Jason who I thought was Ewing's son, but now I'm not sure I think he may be a grandson. He said Jason was handling it much better than he was, he has been making sure
Jason was ok and helping set things in motion for the funeral.

Bear is coming back into town later this morning as he has to buy food and stuff for Jason who will undoubtedly be inundated with people. So here I am in the process of getting the girls ready for their outing with their father and baking for Jason.
I have spoken to the girls father and he has promised to have them home early this afternoon, because Bear is taking the girls and I out to Ewing's later in the afternoon.

So all my plans for a surprise for Bear have gone out the window, but that is ok they will hold for a later time.

I best get going I have much baking to do and the girls father should already be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment