Sunday 17 June 2012

Monday Morning Thoughts

Well its damp and raining outside but at least it’s not all that cold.
I have a work day at home today, helping them with online work so its nice to sit here in peace and quiet. Bear has loaded up my wagon with some excess furniture from here and gone out to his new house to start making it habitable. He has promised not to do the color coordinating without me there, his perspective of color co-ordination runs along the lines of what helps hide things in the background. Working under that theory the house will be set in camouflage colors inside and out.

Mainly however he has gone to work on the nursery and to get all the documents signed. He is really excited about being back at work, even if it means there will not be a income for a few months that is ok by us for now.
Once he has his farm house finished (painted and decorated) he will be selling it and it seems we will be moving out there next year sometime, either renting or buying out own place near the nursery.
He is going to talk to Jason about the prospect of buying 5 acres from him, which would include the land he already leases.

Both girls are off to school; Carla was even keen to go which is nice. She is such a fairy princess and though she is my eldest I do wonder where she will go in her life. She adores pretty frilly things, she is very creative, so much so she will spend hours designing and drawing rather than homework.
Given her natural attributes at the moment she would make an excellent clothes designer or an actress. My biggest worry is she has discovered boys, and I watch her and them like a hawk. It’s one of the reasons I like to have her picked up and dropped off at school, its not that I am a smothering mother but I do worry about my little chicks.
Talia has her fathers energy about her, she is very matter fact about things, sadly her energy is one
Of being very capable as a builder or mechanic, she loves watching Bear and Pop work on the house or tinker with motors.  She has an extraordinary memory and can remember the slightest detail of matters that occurred years ago.
Boys don’t interest her unless they own a car, she told me if I don’t marry Bear she will, now there is a worry; it seems she is another woman keen on older men.
Bear laughed when she told him, his answer not so charming was by the time she was old enough to marry he would be in a old persons home or passed away, that went down like a ton of bricks. She says he is not allowed to be in a old persons home, she will look after him. I wonder what I am meant to be doing???

I think the biggest surprise to Bear and I is the way the girls try to push us together, this morning Carla announced that she and Talia want a baby brother or sister. Bear took off like lightening and left me to deal with that one and I’m not telling how it ended up.

Well that was my coffee break, back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment