Saturday 16 June 2012

Sunday Morning

Well Pops lady friend has come through the night alright, she is still in hospital but stabilised so all is good there.
We had hoped to go out to Oxford to the farm today but in the end we have decided to have a day at home. Bear has some friends coming around later today and I am looking forward to meeting his wargaming buddies, I expect them to be quite a different bunch to the friends I met last week.

We had a lovely night last night and it was extra special having the house to ourselves, though I must confess it was odd not to have the pitter patter of little feet into my bed on a Sunday morning.
Mr Bear looks very happy with himself this morning, so I guess he had a good night as well, I even managed to get breakfast in Bed, siggghhh such luxuries.

Well the girls are staying with Pop for the day, as I said Bear has his friends here soon and later today Im off for some coffee with my girlfriends.

Well I best get going, much to do before people arrive here.

No comments:

Post a Comment